Monday, June 11, 2012

A new chapter in life begins in June 2012.



After working as a Youth Minister for the Diocese of Melaka-Johor, Malaysia for a year, now a new chapter in my life has just begun. I am currently studying for a  Baccalaureate in Sacred Theology (S.T.B.) at the Loyola School of Theology. I am aware that this journey is not going to be the same when I was in College General, Major Seminary, Malaysia and St. Francis Xavier Major Seminary, Singapore. With an open heart and the assurance of God’s unfailing love and faithfulness and His guidance, I believe this journey is going to be a very meaningful one for me.

Many spiritual writers has encouraged and always recommends that we offer our struggles and sacrifices for an intention just like Jesus offered his sacrifice for the salvation and love for us all. I too have decided to offer my sacrifices and struggles for some intentions while I'm here in Manila. May God in his mercy answer all our prayers.
 
I thank my Bishop, Rt. Rev. Paul Tan for his confidence and trust he has on me and this opportunity to study here in the Philippines.

Lord, You are the Potter and I am Your Clay, have Your way in me. Your will be done…Amen.

The song below by Miley Cyrus - "The Climb" explains how I felt and what i am feeling now.