Sunday, August 31, 2008

I won't hesitate no more, no more. It cannot wait, I'm YOURS

Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
This song seems to be my 'theme song' for my visit to Australia. No...I'm not going surfing!

From the 1st day i arrived here on August 8th, i have been hearing it everyday. At least once when i switch on the radio, or if i don't hear it on the radio, then it would be on the TV advertisement for a upcoming drama where it is played as a background music!

This song helps me relax too. Now I'm so hook to the song that it continues playing in my head telling me "...I won't hesitate no more, no more. It cannot wait, I'm YOURS". Hmmmm go figure out!
And I think i got Fr. Mark O'Keefe hooked on it too. He seems to be enjoying this song whenever i switch it on from youtube.





If my admirer is still reading my blog, this song is dedicated to you too. Just chill and enjoy..."Well open up your mind and see like me. Open up your plans and damn you're free. A look into your heart and you'll find love love love love".

Below is the 'live in Korea' version. Enjoy!