Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Introduction to Lauds: Week 2, Tuesday

This morning's scripture reading (1Thess 5:4-5), we are reminded that we are sons/daughters of light and of the day. We do not belong to the night or to darkness.

Those who follow their evil desires are people of darkness, hiding to do evil. While children of the light are transparent before God and with nothing to hide from Him.


Keeping this in mind, as children of the light, we offer ourselves and be truthful to God and to ourselves.


This picture was taken during my flight to Australia (8 Aug 2008).
As you can see, we were moving towards the light.
At this point i was reflecting of my journey.
I was making a journey of hope, an opportunity, a new beginning.
A journey from my darkness, my past; towards the LIGHT.
(I am the Light of the world...says Jesus - Jn.8:12)