Sunday, July 27, 2008

I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right...


I had suspected that I have a secret admirer to my blog and only few days ago it was proven when I receive a malicious email from the secret admirer; the very person who was the 'source' and the 'result' of me writing an article on my blog. Click here for the article.

The long email (with 'cc' to many people) that I received from the admirer is a re-action on the article. Basically, what my admirer is saying in the email is that I have fabricated the facts, presented a partial truth of the whole saga and mislead you; my readers to take my side.

Not realizing, my admirer, seem to agree with me actually. This person says I have given a partial truth and now wants me to reveal the other partial of truth. Hehehe.
My response (not a 're-action' like the email) was to suggest that an Independent Inquiry Commission be establish to look into the matter. Let them give a report.

From the very beginning of this problem I have been walking not alone but with my Lord and had never gone asking people to take my side and I have never sent any email even with 'cc' to others seeking sympathy. This is because, I stand by the truth. I don't make up stories, I don't go hiding or go scheming with others. I don't have to do all that!

From that email I see accusations, conclusions and judgements made, so shall i fight back? Shall I 're-act'? The famous Rock band THE WHO has inspired me through their song Baba O'Riley (Theme song of CSI NY).

...I don't need to fight
To prove I'm right
I don't need to be forgiven...

Song Lyrics