Sunday, June 20, 2010

I want to be a Billionaire...so 'freaking' bad ...

WARNING - Song contains explicit language - the 'F' word 3x. Other than that it's worth listening.

I was listening to the song above, and not only did the rhythm catch me but the idea of being a Billionaire has been playing in my mind too.

I have been thinking; what are the 10 things I'm gonna do when I am a Billionaire??

1) Share some $ with my parents and siblings.
2) Get a maid for my mother.
3) Charity of course (Especially Home for orphans & Support for Youths).
4) Holy Land & Marian Pilgrimages.
5) Going on a holiday at all the countries in the world.
6) To buy Chelsea Football Club and some good players (ohh no, Rooney and C. Ronaldo is not in my list).
7) Investment (so I can help others who are in need).
8) Buy a car with a driver of course.
9) Education and 'civilization' for all. Lots of R&D too.
10) Use up all the $ so I can sleep peacefully AGAIN and wish...I am a Billionaire....
And while being a Billionaire I still want to continue working....hehehe. And another thing, Angelina & Brad can adopt children, not me. I just don't want to ruin the kids' life.

Hmmm am I being to ambitious?? hehehe...

So tell me, what would you do if you are a Billionaire??????