Friday, November 07, 2008

Animals - God's gift.

It's been 11days since i came back to Malaysia after spending 80days in Australia. I am happy to be back home but at the same time missing Australia and can't wait to go back to the land Down Under and be of service.

Since coming back home, I've started to do some catching up with the happenings of some friends and relatives and also to allow my tongue hang loose on our Asian delicacies! hehehe.

I am still praying that God's will be done in my life and hope the recent developments are all His will. I can still see His divine intervention and thank Him for that. I will always trust in Him for He is my God and Saviour.

As I mentioned earlier, I've been missing the place (i guess it's the 'promised land' for me), maybe because I am not doing anything here and the mind is just idle, unlike when i was there; where i was involved and could do something.

Ahhh before i forget, what made me to blog today was the idea of uploading all the animal pictures i took while in Australia. Just a few hours ago, i was in town and passed by a pet shop. The animals were all caged up and in bad and dirty condition. The one caught my eye was a parrot. It has nice colors but was so dirty. It was indeed a disheartening view after seeing various type of animals especially birds of all kinds roaming and flying freely. Below are some pictures of the various animals I encountered in Australia which I was able to take pictures of them.

When I went to Australia it was the end of winter and when I came back it was Mid spring. The flowers and nature view was so beautiful. Don't worry, I'm not going to upload the many pictures I took for the obvious reason but might use it so later reflections and cards. Enjoy the pictures of the animals below:-




A Kookaburra








Magpie














Echidna