Tuesday, July 15, 2008

No Longer a Seminarian of the Archdiocese of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Hi friends,

I am back to the 'net world' after a long time. Really miss it.

Many have heard about me - some truths and some gossips.

And here it is:- The Archbishop has given me a letter stating that I am no longer a seminarian of the Archdiocese of Kuala Lumpur. This decision is a result of me defending my fellow seminarian and questioning the credibility of a system of the seminary i.e. the assessment of the seminarians by a lay worker of the seminary.

Please do pray for me, for God's will be done in my life. It is a difficult time, but who else can i turn to other than Him who created me. For the past 7 years in the seminary the Lord has taken care of me, i know He has not abandoned me. He will continue to guard and guide me for the Lord is my Shepherd; "Even when I walk through a dark valley, I fear no harm for you are at my side; your rod and staff give me courage." (Ps.23:4) And what is the rod and staff that gives me courage? It is Christ who manifest Himself through the Sacraments, the many incidences and people i have met when all these 'happenings' happened to me. The guidance, the words of assurance and encouragement is the rod and staff.

Since i am back on the 'net world', i will still write my reflections, thoughts, etc. I will also publish introductions to lauds and vespers including those i have prepared long ago, especially for the feast days a few weeks ago (will publish it according to the actual dates).