Monday, May 30, 2011

A Spirit-Filled Experience @ MJDST 2011 Youth Rally.

On Saturday night at the MJDST Youth Rally @ Kluang I witnessed and experienced the Lord working in ways that I never had expected. It was a Charismatic event and at night there was an inner healing and praying over session. Usually in such setting, there would be some sort of preparations such as talks or sessions leading up to the inner healing and some 'touching' or rather 'soul searching ' songs. But the sessions we had was totally different for it was a different approach and had no such preparations for the praying over.

Just as the worship group was leading in some set of songs, the priest (Fr. Deva) and I came into the room and as I went to the corner of the room, Fr. Deva starting instructing the participants to sit on the chair if they were not comfortable sitting on the floor. I was quit disturb about it because I felt that it was better if Father could do it just after the song. But I saw his wisdom when he said, "You can worship the Lord better when you are sitting comfortable if not you will be fidgeting" Then Father just took over and randomly ask the music group to sing the songs he suggested.


From then on, I saw the Holy Spirit moving and touching everyone. As I went forward to minister to the youths, I felt the Holy Spirit ministering to me too.
And what a joyful feeling, it was totally awesome! I saw many youths being touched by the Lord during the ministering and their testimony at the end of the programme was an evident of God's mighty works according to His time, place and will.