Saturday, May 21, 2011

Moving on with God's unfailing promises.

Wahhh it's May 21st already and I actually forgot an event that for the last 2years I have kept in mind on a particular day during the beginning of May. An event that was so bitter in my life. The last 2 years on the anniversary I have written about it but this time I have forgotten about the whole issue. Even when my sister reminded me the other day about my blog not being updated, I didn't even think about it. Hmmmm what shall I say....Praise God?? Yes, Praise God indeed. I believe I have moved on. God's healing is taking place within me. I am also glad that what I have spoken out for and defended has taken place. "The word of the Lord is faithful and all His works to be trusted. The Lord loves justice and right and fills the earth with His love"(Ps.32:4-5)....Amen.

I am just enjoying God's faithfulness now....Alleluia!!