Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Formation for Youth Leaders from Merlimau and Jasin, Malacca.

The long weekend of May 28-30, 2010 was busy but exciting and fun-filled for me.
I had the opportunity to conduct a Youth Leaders formation for some 41 youths from the parishes of Merlimau & Jasin. One of my struggle was the language. I had to use tamil which I am not fluent. But with God's grace I believe the participants got the message that I wanted to reach them. I used many activities in my sessions, so it made it easier for them to understand. Since it was a Leaders formation, I had a few team-building activities too. We were blessed to have an open air, by the beach, Trinity Sunday morning Mass.

Here are some of the pictures for your viewing pleasure:-


























Beach side Mass on Trinity Sunday


Youths from Merlimau



Youths from Jasin