Sunday, April 25, 2010

Discouraged?? Don't give up...because YOU ARE LOVED

What do you do when someone discourages you from pursuing your dreams or to be who you are?

I was watching a Hindi movie earlier and I become so angry when in a scene a friend was discouraging his friend.

I just hate all sorts of discouragement. So what do you do? Many will answer saying you have to prove to them. My answer is; you do not have to prove anything to that morons. Who are they? What credibility do they have?

Just by discouraging you they have actually gone so low. So what you can do? Help them. Buy them a kite and tell; 'Go fly a kite"!!!

Hey my friend, even if the world discourages you, do not be discouraged, do not fear because your creator made you for a purpose. You are loved by him so hold on to him and BE YOU.

Enjoy the clip below and be ENCOURAGED...