Monday, November 12, 2007

I can only SIGHHHH!

Confused, fear, uncertainty, alone, angry,
hypocrisy, wrongly accused, wrongly judged, unjust.... argh!!! And my response....a SIGH!!

It is not in my hands, for i place everything in God's hands. I can only trust in Him, yes i trust in Him. Truth will prevail.

If i am to picture myself in the situation that i am in right now, it would be; a storm all around me, rough seas, high waves hitting around me, everywhere is chaos, like a child in fear i cling on tightly onto the Lord. For only in Him i trust.

Praying the psalter has been a great help for me, especially the psalter during the day which becomes so real for me. I can identify myself, what i am going through and also the outcome of my 'foes'. (Other than the lauds (morning prayer) and the vespers (evening prayer), seminarians, religious and priests pray the psalter during the day and the office of readings).

The Gospel reading for today (Luke 17:1-6) is very inspiring; For Jesus says that obstacles are sure to come...and he ends by affirming that only faith can move the obstacles.

Thank you for praying for me. For it is because of your prayer that I am able to cling onto the Lord, that my faith has not fail. Do continue to pray for me and for many who are facing the same, that God's Will Be Done.