Saturday, March 17, 2007

a 'Relational God'

Just after conducting a recollection for a youth group that i was posted 2years ago (St. Anne's Life Teen). Tired?? Yes. But working and being with youths; they'll give you all the energy, even if they don't have it!!!!

Anyway it was worth it. Once again I experienced the marvellous works of God through this recollection. Our God is a FAITHFUL GOD. I love to be a Catholic, cos i have a 'relational God'. And this is what i shared with the Youths. We have a God who loves us and in turn wants to be loved. As Pope Benedict XVI in his message for the 2007 World Youth Day affirms; "Christ cried out from the Cross: “I am thirsty” (Jn 19:28). This shows us his burning thirst to love and to be loved by each one of us." (Full text of the Pope's 22nd World Youth Day Message).

Thank you very much for all who prayed that the recollection will be a spirit-filled one. Indeed it was. Please pray for me as i began my retreat tomorrow until Saturday (24/3). After that I'll go on 4days break, till then...enjoy Life, enjoy JESUS.